How to publish your web site with 90 Second Website Builder
This article describes how to publish a web site created in 90 Second Website Builder to an A2 Hosting server.
This article assumes that you have already created a web site using 90 Second Website Builder, and you are ready to publish it to an A2 Hosting web server.
Publishing a 90 Second Website Builder web site to an A2 Hosting server
After you create a web site in 90 Second Website Builder, you can publish it to the A2 Hosting server associated with your account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start 90 Second Website Builder and open your web site project.
- On the Publish Web Site dialog box appears.
menu, click . The
- Under Location, click .
- In the Type list box, select FTP Server.
- In the Description text box, type a description for the connection.
- In the URL text box, type http://www.example.com, replacing example.com with your own domain name.
- In the Host text box, type your domain name (for example, example.com).
If you have not set up your domain to point to A2 Hosting's name servers yet, you can use the name of the server that hosts your account instead. For information about how to determine your account's server name, please see this article
- In the Username text box, type your A2 Hosting account (cPanel) username.
If you do not know your cPanel username or password, you can use the A2 Hosting Customer Portal to view it. For more information, please see this article
- In the Password text box, type your A2 Hosting account (cPanel) password.
- In the Remote folder text box, type public_html.
The public_html path assumes that you want to upload files to your web site's document root directory. If you want to upload files to a subdirectory instead, then add it to the end of the path.
- When you receive a Successfully connected to the FTP server message, click . If you do not receive this message, verify the settings you provided in steps 7 to 10, and then try again.
- Under Pages to publish, in the Publish list box, select Entire Web Site.
- In the Files list box, select Publish all files.
- Click 90 Second Website Builder uploads the files to your A2 Hosting account.
- When the Successfully published! message appears, click . You can now view your web site files in any web browser.
For more information about 90 Second Website Builder, please visit http://www.90secondwebsitebuilder.com.